This disclosure policy is valid from May 5th, 2017.
The Legal Lingo:
- The site/blog: https://www.pixiedustdolls.com and ALL its content and products.
- I/me/we: Amanda (the owner of this site) and fellow contributors, Sister and Mother.
- You: the reader and user of this site.
This website (Pixie Dust Dolls) and all of its content is owned by me, Amanda, and protected by United States intellectual property laws.
You are reading this blog, Pixie Dust Dolls, of your own free will. I (the owner of this site) reserve the right to update and change these terms without notice. By using this website and its content, you (the reader) are agreeing to the terms as they appear regardless if you have read them. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, please exit the screen.
- This is a personal blog, written and edited by a real person with her own thoughts and beliefs.
- The opinions expressed on this blog are mine alone and are based on my own experiences. What I write does not reflect the ideas or opinions of those who may link to or are mentioned on this site.
- The content on this blog is provided AS-IS and subject to change. I try to make sure that everything is up to date but cannot guarantee that information, links, and graphics, posted today will be correct for all eternity.
- As the owner of this blog, I reserve the right to change the focus of this blog, modify it, sell it, etc…at any given time and at my own discretion.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
All of the content on this website (words, photos, printables, graphics, etc…) are my property. By using this site you agree not to copy, duplicate, or steal my content.
I am happy to share my posts with other bloggers. All I ask is that you give credit by linking back to the original post or ask permission to use my content by emailing me at [email protected]
Hold Harmless: You are using the information provided on this site at your own risk. I am not a professional in any field and do not claim to be. Please do not take anything written here as expert advice. I am not responsible for any errors or omissions and am not liable for any loss or damage you may incur.
Downloadable Files: From time to time, Pixie Dust Dolls provides printable images and PDF files for download. If you wish to download one of these files, please understand you are doing so at your own risk. I will not be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free products, and other forms of compensation.
I do accept and keep free products, services, or other forms of compensation to support this blog. However, I believe in honesty and will always be truthful with my opinions. I will never promote products that I don’t like and or encourage you to use a service that I have not personally tried and had a good experience with.
In essence, I don’t write fake reviews and will never lie to my readers.
This site uses affiliate links and Google Adsense.
We use affiliate links and Google Adsense to keep this blog up and running so we can keep bringing you awesome DIY tips and dolly inspiration!
About affiliate links: When I refer to an affiliate link, I am informing you of my relationship with that particular product or service. If you choose to buy a product or service via my affiliate link, I will receive a small commission. Of course, this is at no extra cost to you😉
- SiteGround (web host provider).
- Tailwind (Manages Pinterest Boards).
- Evernote (A digital notebook).
- Sideshow Collectibles (Retailer of Hot Toys and other pop culture figures).
Please note that I do not use affiliate links to make a quick buck. The products and services I recommend are ones that I use personally and believe to be beneficial. Again, I would never tell my readers to try a product that I didn’t trust or use myself.
Also, I will never hide an affiliate link. When a post or page contains an affiliate link, it will be labeled as such at the beginning of the post. If a link is not stated as being an affiliate link, then it’s not.
Sponsored Posts: A sponsored post is a post where I am paid or compensated to write about a topic or review a product. If I ever receive a free product or payment for providing a sponsored post, that post will be clearly labeled as “sponsored.”
Comments are always welcome so long as they are family-friendly. Pixie Dust Dolls is meant to be a fun, enjoyable experience. Comments deemed inappropriate will be removed as quickly as possible. As the author of this blog, I reserve the right to delete any comment submitted without notice. Comments that will be deleted without notice include:
- Spam comments
- Comments which include profanity
- Comments that are in any way threatening
Understand that, while it is never my intention to offend anyone, I will not be held responsible if you are offended by my grammar, slang, punctuation, or blog content in general. If you don’t like what you see, close the window and do not return.
Letters To The Author: Any letters, emails, comments, responses on social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Plus), or questions written directly to me may be shared with the audience of this blog unless requested otherwise.
Again, we collect the information you send us for response purposes only and do not market your information. We do not keep emails or messages sent via our contact form longer than six months.
Have a question? Contact us using the contact form:
Or send an email to [email protected][dot]com
This Disclaimer is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Last Edited on 2019-09-17